AQUARI HOTEL REGULATIONS
We strive to provide our guests with an exceptionally clean, safe, and friendly hotel experience. The following Hotel Policies have been established based on industry standards, management, and operational procedures in compliance with government legislation. As our hotel guest, by reading and signing your hotel registration you are agreeing to abide by all of our Hotel Policies, terms and conditions, and procedures. These Hotel Policies are presented here to help promote our guests’ safety and enjoyment and to ensure that each guest is aware of the understandings between Aquari Hotel and the guest.
– Room reservation is valid when written confirmation is sent to guest (via fax or e-mail).
– A deposit is required in form of cash/ bank transfer or credit card pre-authorization which is due at the time of booking your reservation.
– For non-guaranteed reservations, the hotel reserves the right not to reserve the room.
2. Check-in and check-out:
– Check-in time: 14:00
– Early check-in is subject to availability.
– Check-in requirements: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in at Aquari Hotel. In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, guests are required to confirm their identity by providing their valid government issued photo identification (National ID or passport) at check-in.
– Check-out time: 12:00
– Late check-out is subject to availability. For late check-outs between 12:00 and 18:00 on the same day, an additional half day’s charge will apply at the regular room rate. Any check-outs after 18:00 will be charged at a full day’s regular room rate.
3. Credit card pre-authorization:
Aquari Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card before or upon check-in.
– Credit card: Pre-authorization is not a charge to your account; it is a hold on those funds. Once your actual charge is posted at check-out it can take anywhere from 24 hours to 30 days for the original pre-authorization to be removed by your bank. It is your responsibility to be aware of how your bank handles all of your transactions, including pre-authorizations. Please contact the card issuing bank if there is a problem during the refund process. We are unable to remove pre-authorizations directly through our hotel.
– Debit card: Aquari Hotel does not accept debit card for pre-authorization.
4. Payment process:
Room payment is made at the time of check-in by cash/ bank transfer or credit/ debit card. Pursuant to credit card agreements, credit cards are not valid unless signed by the cardholder. Credit cards must be signed.
Aquari Hotel accepts following card types: VISA, MASTER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB, UNION PAY, NAPAS.
5. Incurred cost:
Incurred cost (if any) will be paid by the guest at the time of check-out or upon receipt of a payment request from the hotel. A deposit or credit card pre-authorization will be required during check-in to guarantee costs incurred during your stay at the hotel.
6. Early departure:
Guests who check out of the hotel prior to their scheduled departure date are subject to an early departure fee of one night, plus tax.
7. No-show charges:
In case the guest fails to appear in the hotel by 6 p.m. of the accommodation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the hotel.
Aquari Hotel welcomes well behaved children of all ages.
– Children aged 6 or under: no addition fee when sharing a room with one or more paying adult(s), using existing bedding.
– Children aged between 6 and 12: additional fee of VND 150.000 per child when sharing a room with one or more paying adult(s), using existing bedding.
– Children above 12 years old: are considered as adults by the Hotel.
Aquari Hotel is committed to providing its guests and associates with a smoke-free environment. Smoking in hotel rooms or anywhere within the hotel building is prohibited. Violation of the prohibition is subject to a fine of VND 1,000,000.
Persons who are not checked in the hotel may stay in a hotel room from 07:00 till 22:00. Persons staying in a room after 22:00 must notify receptionist. The hotel guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the hotel’s equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
11. Fire protection system:
All guest rooms and public areas are equipped with automatic nozzles with heat sensors and smoke alarms. Fire alarm, fire hydrant, fire extinguishers, exhausters are set up on every floor, in restaurant, lobby and meeting room. The hotel has 2 exits, please check and remember the fire escape diagram posted on each floor.
You must not carry flammable or explosive substances such as gunpowder or petrol of any kind.
You must not cook in the guest room.
12. Accommodation policy:
– The hotel guest cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
– Not allowed into the hotel:
b. Bicycles, Hover boards, and roller blades.
c. Unhygienic objects, those with a bad smelling.
d. Inflammable or explosive objects, gunpowder, gasoline and lubricant.
e. Firearms without permit.
f. Bulky furniture.
g. Objects with toxicity, radio-active substances, and forbidden goods.
– When detecting a fire, you must quickly press the fire alarm and comply with the regulations on fire protection.
– You must not hang clothes on the balcony or throw garbage outside through the windows.
– For your safety, do not order or bring any foods or drinks from outside into the hotel.
– Do not use bedroom as a liaison office, meeting room, and showroom or for other purpose.
– Do not add or deduce number of guests into the room without notice.
– Do not use indoor equipment contrary to their designed functions, do not remove objects from this room to another or away from the hotel, and do not change the designs in hotel rooms.
13. Guests’ belongings:
– All guest rooms are equipped with a safe. The hotel is not responsible for any damage or loss to your property which are not in a safe and locked.
– The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to your belongings in common areas such as lobby, restaurant, hallway, etc.
– The hotel is not responsible for your lost or left belongings. If you find that you have left your belongings at the hotel, please contact us immediately.
– Personal belongings left by guests in the hotel room upon leaving shall be stored by the hotel for 30 days. Guests will be notified about returning.
– The hotel does not hold responsibility for not notifying because guests do not provide enough contact information (phone number, fax, e-mail address).
14. Damage and compensation
– You are responsible for any damages (even by accident) of the hotel’s facilities caused by yourself or others in your group at the prescribed price of the Hotel.
– If these damages are only discovered after you have checked out and departed, the Hotel reserves the right to use the credit / debit card information provided by you upon check-in to collect compensation.
– When leaving the room, guests are expected to check whether the door is properly locked. Loss of a room card/key is subject to an extra charge of VND 120,000.
– The hotel provides free parking service for customers in the basement during their stay. Due to the limited space, please register in advance with us via e-mail or direct call.
– Guests can park for free in front of the hotel. The hotel will not be liable if any damage or loss occurs.
16. Guests’ cooperation:
– Conduct of guests and persons using services of the hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to render services to a person violating the above rule.
– The hotel may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Hotel Policies during the last stay by damaging the hotel’s or guests’ property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.